- Began professional work in ceramic art in 1989 in Islamic/Iranian styles.
- Specializing in the reproduction of Iranian museum ceramic pieces.
- Using the firing method of pottery at Marlic Mountain in Gilan, Iran, millennium B.C.
- Firing method of pottery and inscribed vessels from Neyshabur, Iran; A method which dates back to the 9th and 10th centuries A.D.
- Firing of pre-Islamic grey pottery.
- Firing and enameling technique of double-shelled Iranian vessels in Gorgan and Kashan, Iran; A technique which dates back to the 13th century A.D.
- Firing method of pottery discovered at Sialk hills in Kashan, Iran; A method which dates back to the 9th-16th centuries, A.D.
- Production and revival of Iranian Iusterware.